Schedule & prices
Schedule for The 18th North Pole Marathon (Spring 2024)
Please note that it is important to anticipate delays. We advise obtaining a fully flexible return flight.
2024 North Pole Marathon Spring Edition Registration Fee
For the entry fee of €21,900EUR, Runbuk Inc. will provide:
- Entry to the North Pole Marathon.
- Marathon briefing prior to departure to the North Pole.
- Airport - hotel - airport transfer in Krasnoyarsk before and after the trip to the North Pole.
- Flights from Krasnoyarsk to Khatanga, from Khatanga to the North Pole ice camp, and the return flights to Krasnoyarsk.
- Helicopter flight from the ice camp to 90N and back.
- Accommodation with breakfast in Khatanga.
- Accommodation in heated modules and full catering at the North Pole ice camp
- Accommodation in heated modules and meals at ice base and Khatanga before the flight to Krasnoyarsk, in a case of delays due to weather, ice or other conditions.
- A Baggage allowance of up to 15 kg (33 lbs) on Khatanga - North Pole ice camp - Khatanga flights.
- Medal, t-shirts, patches and other souvenirs of the race.
- Event photos and videos for personal use and local publication.
Full payment of €21,900 EUR is required upon initial registration to secure your place.