General Clothing (Summer Edition)
See Rab equipment for examples of 'expedition' clothing and highlighted links below.
- You can rent water-proof boots from the ship free of charge.
- We'll provide one polar parka per person (no children sizes) for you to keep.
- Waterproof and windproof over-trousers, and comfortable trousers.
- Pullover, sweat-shirt or fleece jacket, and a windbreaker jacket.
- One wool hat (with toque over ears).
- Wool or silk glove liners, water-resistant and supple gloves.
- Pairs of thick woolen socks.
- Highly protective sunglasses.
- Sunscreen / Lipscreen
- Personal Medication
- Informal evening: you are advised to wear smart-casual attire
- Officer's evening: we encourage you to bring a stylish white outfit for the occasion (otherwise black and white).
- Gala evenings: during the cruise, two gala evenings will be organized on board, so we recommend that you bring one or two formal outfits.