Schedule & Prices
2017 Provisional Schedule for North Pole Marathon
Competitors should arrive in Svalbard (Norway) by the afternoon of April 7th at the very latest.
|April 6th||Arrive in Svalbard|
|April 7th||Pre-Departure briefings|
|April 8th||Fly to North Pole camp|
|April 9th||North Pole Marathon|
|April 10th||Return to Svalbard|
|April 11th||Free to Return to Homeland|
Please note that it is important to anticipate delays. We advise obtaining a fully flexible return flight.
For the 2017 North Pole Marathon entry fee of EUR 13,800 (€13,500 if paying in full upon registration), Global Running Adventures /Polar Running Adventures will provide:
- return flights from Svalbard (Norway) to the North Pole camp
- accommodation while at the Pole
- entry to the official North Pole Marathon
- helicopter flights in the polar region
- the opportunity to stand at the exact Geographic North Pole
- t-shirts, medals, certificates and souvenirs
- professional photography of the race (personal use)
- professional video of the race (personal use)
- medical support during the trip
- emergency medical evacuation insurance
Full payment of EUR €13,500 to firmly secure a place will be accepted upon initial registration. Alternatively a EUR €4,600 deposit to reserve a place will be accepted. The deposit should be followed by two further installment payments of EUR €4,600. See the Registration Form for full details.